[KDE/Mac] Upgrade to 4.13.3 in Macports

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Fri Oct 3 12:28:39 UTC 2014

On 03 Oct 2014, at 14:21 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
> DON'T !!

Too late.

> The +debug variant will rebuild qt4-mac in debug+release variants, and every port depending on it, and I have a hunch it still won't give you the backtrace you expect unless you started the app with the env.variable that gets it to load the debug libraries.
>
> I use `configure.optflags="-O3 -g -march=core2"` for all my builds, and when I want to be extra sure, I also have `-DCMAKE_STRIP=/bin/echo` added to the cmake commandline. This is enough to generate useful backtraces (I'm pretty sure Ubuntu/Debian do something similar).

Well, once we release 4.13.3, we should be able to get stack traces into DrKonqi without any magic like this.
Or, if it’s needed, it should be already taken care of during installation time for all ports.

The user shouldn’t be forced to rebuild anything just to get a stack trace to b.k.o., right? ;)