[KDE/Mac] Upgrade to 4.13.3 in Macports

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Fri Oct 3 11:48:38 UTC 2014

On 03 Oct 2014, at 12:45 , Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de> wrote:
> I am trying to use konqueror now. Just need to wait for qt4-mac to finish
> its build…

... and of course I am back at the old problem that I have debug and normal libraries
installed and the apps don’t know which one to take!

So I started konqueror like this:

 $ DYLD_IMAGE_SUFFIX=_debug /Applications/MacPorts/KDE4/konqueror.app/Contents/MacOS/konqueror

which fixed that issue.

---

BUT, unfortunately the resulting stack trace is still not useful to DrKonqi, since it stays
as meagre as reported earlier on this thread. :-(

Don’t know what I am still missing... Do I need to install everything in their debug variants
and not only qt4-mac and kde4-baseapps?