[KDE/Mac] Upgrade to 4.13.3 in Macports

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 10:40:17 UTC 2014

Hi Marko,

On 03/10/2014, at 7:31 PM, Marko Käning wrote:
> On 03 Oct 2014, at 11:26 , Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
>> There is a "crashtest" executable in drkonqi, but I have not been able to
>> find it on Apple OS X, nor how to use it.
>
> funny, I think drkonqi should have its own test suite…

It does, but test suites are not my strong point… :-( ... I am a games
programmer (in KDE and Qt), and I just write demos. They do plenty
of testing of a game, as well as being fun for the end-user… :-)

But see https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/120376/

Its author, Frédéric Sheedy, also had some amendments for the test suite…
You might like to use those.

The main patch is not as comprehensive as mine, but it WILL fix Dr Konqi for
the current version of Bugzilla software...

Cheers, Ian W.