[KDE/Mac] kdenlive 0.9.10

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Oct 2 21:39:52 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

recently I have updated kdenlive on MacPorts to the current version 0.9.10.

I want to ask you whether you can test this version on your system(s), as
I can only test on Mavericks (10.9.5) here on my end.

I suspect there’s still an unsolved (perhaps unknown to kdenlive’s devs)
problem introduced with Mavericks, as I know for sure that the 0.9.7 or so
did work just fabulously on my old Snow Leopard 10.6.8 iMac a year ago.

So, I wonder whether anyone can check this out, ideally on SL, but perhaps
also on Lion or ML...

The problem occurs when I have a VOB file which I want to edit. Once I've
inserted my clip(s) from the "Clip Monitor" into my video track’s timeline
the "Project Monitor” shows a white screen. The track shows a white start
and stop frame, has the audio graph shown, but doesn’t play the sound at
playback.