[KDE/Mac] Upgrade to 4.13.3 in Macports

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Wed Oct 1 12:03:04 UTC 2014

Hello,
> I haven’t yet test-run all ~160 ports up to now… ;-)
>
> I guess I need to create a checklist for myself and try to run every single application
> installed on branch ‘KDE4.13’ at this stage, right??

Honestly, I can’t find the time to test individually each application when I upgrade. I tested all of them rapidly in the course of time, but I am not doing it at each release.

> P.S.: BTW, which system are YOU test-building on? 10.9.5 as well?

My machine is indeed 10.9.5. Then, I usually make upgrade incrementally, in order to check the results of the build bots.

Cheers,

Nicolas