[KDE/Mac] Fixes for Filelight utility and LSkat game

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Fri May 9 02:59:50 UTC 2014

Thanks very much for the nice responses, everybody.  And thanks
for getting the fixes into the MacPorts KDE 4.12.4 stream, Nicolas.

That puts us ahead of KDE 4.12 in a small way, as there will be no
more releases of KDE 4.12 after KDE 4.12.5 (29 April 2014).  That
branch is now closed to commits from KDE developers.

On 09/05/2014, at 6:41 AM, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
> On May 7, 2014, at 11:20 PM, Nicolas Pavillon <nicos at macports.org> wrote:
>> By the way, I did not mention it right away, but I had also added the patch to LsKat on Macports, so that it should be ok with the current version (4.12.4) until the upgrade.
>

> It is a pleasure to watch the progress. Thank you Ian, Nicolas and Märko.

Well, as the Tao Te Ching says, "Every journey of a thousand miles begins
with a single step."  But these are just small steps.

More importantly, I would like to be able to build KDE 4.13, as a basis for
further fixes and testing, especially for testing the fix to ensure that MacPorts
always uses Raster graphics and for delving into why Dr Konqui and bug
reporting do not work on Mac OS X.

But I am almost giving up on building KDE 4.13.

All the best, Ian W.