[KDE/Mac] crashing kactivitymanagerd

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Mon Jun 30 14:40:35 UTC 2014

Hello,

kactivitymanaderd is part of kactivities, which was introduced in KDE 4.12 if I recall correctly. It a dependency of at least kde4-runtime, and is announced as required in the CMakeLists file. I don’t think I ever encountered any crash from it, or saw any ticket at Macports about that.

Cheers,

Nicolas