[KDE/Mac] making applications "launch in the foreground"

"Marko Käning" mk-lists at email.de
Sat Jul 5 15:52:51 UTC 2014

> You're right, it also happens to me I guess that in kwallet's case
> it would be reasonable to let the app bring the dialogs it opens
> to the front, possibly governed by a switch in the settings.

René, can you perhaps file a ticket for that as a feature or
improvement request?

Actually, I guess it's good to have it as default setting in the front,
but giving the user the possibility to disable that setting.

How often did I wonder that my Linux laptop was without WLAN, just
because KWallet had silently hid itself behind all the Windows
usually already opening at the startup.