[KDE/Mac] oxygen style

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 10:43:56 UTC 2014

Any people here using KDE's oxygen style on OS X?
I just created a MacPorts submission (https://trac.macports.org/ticket/44236) that allows building a few relevant bits of the KDE Workspace package on OS X, including said style. It seems to work (though properly not in Qt4-mac, after adding a link to the KDE styles folder in Qt's plugin folder).

The only glitch I've noticed is with (pop-up) menus, which do not always repaint properly when walking the cursor over the menu. Anyone wants to have a look at what's causing that (or guide me in doing so)?

René