[KDE/Mac] Repository for patches to fix KDE Problems on OS X

"Marko Käning" mk-lists at email.de
Tue Jul 1 07:43:58 UTC 2014

Hi Nicolas,

> Either way, I was starting to think that some cleanup
> (or at least ordering and commenting) could be pretty
> useful in some of our ports, and having another repository
> which includes useful patches is a pretty good incentive.

I think for that we should be using the MacPorts/KDE repo [1], because its whole
purpose is to targets development issues related to KDE and MacPorts.

I can add you as a member if you want or take care about a clean integration of
Ian's patches into the MacPorts tree [2] myself, as suggested before.

I could start incorporating Ian's DrKonqi patches for a start, if you agree.
Lately my focus was more on the KDE/CI system [3], which is why I hadn't taken
care of it up to now. But those patches seem rather vital for OSX/KDE users,
which is why it's worth integrating them.

[1] https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/sdk/macports-kde/repository
[2] https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/sdk/macports-kde/repository/revisions/master/show/dports
[3] https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/sdk/macports-kde/repository/revisions/master/show/contrib/scripts/KDECI