[KDE/Mac] Fixing graphics problems in KDE/Qt on Apple OS X

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Sun Apr 27 03:20:50 UTC 2014

Hello,

I tested a little bit more with KBounce, and this seems to show that the approach through the plist file does not really
work for KDE applications. While setting QT_GRAPHICSSYSTEM in the plist file does not provide visible changes,
launching it through the command line while having set export QT_GRAPHICSSYSTEM=raster beforehand completely
changes the speed of the application.

Cheers,

Nicolas