[KDE/Mac] Fixing graphics problems in KDE/Qt on Apple OS X

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Sat Apr 26 15:57:27 UTC 2014

Hello,

Sure, here are below the lines of interest which worked for the dummy application I was referring to:

 <key>LSEnvironment</key>
 <dict>
	 <key>LANG</key>
	 <string>en_GB</string>
 </dict>
where I was setting LANG as a test.

I also made a quick empirical test with KBounce as you suggested it. I first installed qt4-mac +raster, which
readily improved some of the interface. I then added the lines to set the QT_GRAPHICSSYSTEM=raster variable,
but I did not see any difference with it.

Cheers,

Nicolas