[KDE/Mac] Re: Please edit http://mac.kde.org/?id=build

O illogical1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:55:13 CEST 2011

Hey Ian,
I wrote those instructions a loooooooong time ago and unfortunately have not
been able to keep them up to date.

I'm sorry they've (I've?) caused you so much grief trying to get things to
work. I know how frustrating it is (which is why we put the instructions up.
There's some irony somewhere there.)

Unfortunately, I'm unable to update the site.
I suggest emailing kde's web team and having them remove all content and
link to the wiki page (since it seems to work).

Iirc there weren't many people on this list with access to mac.kde.org's web
space, and since the move to git, I've no idea what to do. And if I did, I'd
still have to remember a password or something I've long since forgotten.

I've recently gotten a mac, (saturday) capable of running stuff on again,
but I don't plan on doing anything, until after lion is released (maybe).
Sorry.