[KDE/Mac] Alternative download location

Peter Schneider-Kamp peter at schneider-kamp.de
Wed Sep 24 00:46:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

downloading pkg-directories is as tricky as ftp downloads of directories
are, i.e., using any decent FTP client (Cyberduck or whatever floats
your boat) it is trivial drag-and-drop.

I think it is good to have the individual files available so people do
not need to download the whole package.

Anyway, I put the whole thing into a .dmg and this is uploading
right now. As I am away from my broadband, that will take a few
hours, though.

Cheers!
Peter