[KDE/Mac] KDE/Mac pkgs base prerequisites

Big O illogical1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 22:55:19 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Orville Bennett <illogical1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Status update: http://techbase.kde.org/Mac/kde-mac
> I'll throw them into a .dmg and start uploading them to illogic-al.org soon.
> I had problems downloading the .pkgs as they are after all, just
> directories.

Packagemaker is crashing on me and I've got other things to do today.
I'll figure out how to do the metapackage thing later (or someone here
can tell me).
For now the 10.5 universal prereqs (including launchd'ed dbus) can be
obtained at http://illogic-al.org/images/uploaded pkgs.zip
These still aren't for the general user audience but feel free to test
(port uninstall similar macports packages first)

qt4 +dbus +ssl and +glib
soprano
strigi
phonon
akonadi
qimageblitz
taglib (had problems w/ universal build)
libmad
flac
kdelibs
kdepimlibs
kdebase-runtime
kdebase-everything else still need to be done

I'll hopefully get up to taglib tomorrow.
Things i'm avoiding: xine-lib. I think phonon-qt7 is in a state where
we can rely completely on it now. Objections?
For the record xine-lib works now as far as audio but i haven't been
able to get video up and running.
Phonon-qt7 and the other hand plays audio and video but seems very
crash happy at times. I haven't tried it out since qt 4.4.1 has been
released however.

--
All your gmail are belong to us.