How to Build Konqueror on Linux

晓晓白菌 baimangmangbai at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:10:29 BST 2022

English
Hi, as you can see in the title. In the past few days. I want to use the
source code of KDE Konqueror for derivative open source software. But I
didn't find an official tutorial for Konqueror, nor a third-party one. If
there is an official tutorial, please send it to me. If not, please tell me
the specific tutorial and whether you need QT. The best is the OpenSUSE
tutorial. Also I have a question if I want to port to other UNIX-like
distributions. Need to port the KDE UI as well? Thanks to the KDE
community. If you can reply me. Then I am even more grateful!😁
Chinese
您好,如标题所见。在这几天。我想要使用KDE
Konqueror的源码做衍生开源软件。但是我没有找到Konqueror的官方教程,也没有找到第三方的教程。如果有官方教程,请发给我。如果没有,可以麻烦告诉我具体的教程,以及是否需要QT。最好是在OpenSUSE的教程。同时我还有一个问题,如果我想移植到别的类UNIX发行版。需要将KDE
UI一并移植吗?感谢KDE社区。如果能给我回复。那我就更感谢了!😁