kwallet ask to kmail launch

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:15:18 BST 2022

On Thu, Aug 25, 2022 at 12:12 PM <philippe.verite at laposte.net> wrote:

> hello,
> each Time i run kmail, a Windows Ask me my login password and my kwallet
password too  . i did it and than kmail start normal  . when i dont
remembee m'y password i Can t Access m'y pop account. only like a offline
mode.
> anyone have Doc about kwallet to desactivate this Windows please.  a user
doc. thanks everyone for his answer. ciao
> Envoyé depuis mon mobile

I had a different problem some years ago where kwallet was getting in the
way. Don't remember my exact problem or the exact solution but it had to do
with something in system settings for kwallet.

Start system settings

Search for wallet

See if disabling it completely or changing something there solves your
issue.