[kde-linux] Konqueror and Dolphin using 100% CPU

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Mon Mar 5 18:05:26 UTC 2012

Dale posted on Mon, 05 Mar 2012 10:58:42 -0600 as excerpted:

> What other file managers are there that are similar to Konqueror, other
> than Dolphin of course?  I'm going to do some searches too.  There has
> to be something that I can leave unattended without heating up a room
> for no reason.

Yeah, it's no longer winter here in the Northern hemisphere, the heat
hurts, now.

First thought tho I've never tried it personally, krusader.  It's still
kde, but is designed as a double-paned FM.  YMMV.  (For all I know the
two panes are both dolphin-views now, and it won't make a difference, but
they might not be, too, as a dual-paned FM is different.)  Try it, is all
I can say, and tell me how you like it.  I've always thought I might try
it someday myself.