[kde-linux] KMail settings dont work on KDE-4.4.1

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 15:58:44 UTC 2010

You could rename it, see of everything still works properly
If 'yes'  then delete or leave renamed.

Wolf

ok, so maybe you won't make 10 grand a week...
http://arrowstar.tageverycar.com

On Mar 26, 2010 11:40 AM, "Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers" <edgaralwers at gmx.de>
wrote:

Hi Anne, hi James and Hi Duncan,

On Friday 26 March 2010 10:31:34 you wrote:

> Hmm - the only thing I can think of that would cause...
As you may see, it is functioning now. Do not ask me how, I do not now it.
But
reading your comments, I think I have an error:
I have  kmailrc under /home/edgar/.kde4/share/config/, with rw permissions
for
owner, the file beeing owned by edgar/edgar. But I discovered another
kmailrc
under /home/edgar/.kde/share/config/  with rw, the file being owned by
root/root. Perhaps this has generated the problems.
The one cent question:  Can I delete the /home/edgar/.kde kmailrc ? Why do I
have two kmailrc's ?
Thank you very much for the help !

Edgar

--