[kde-linux] Am I Alone?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Wed Sep 30 22:54:08 UTC 2009

Dr. Edgar Alwers posted on Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:33:22 +0200 as excerpted:

> I would suggest to stop the turn-around-fight. It does not help, as the
> only clear issue seems to be that you dont like KDE-4.

As I've said before, I /do/ like kde4, and in fact have switched to it --
no kde3 or qt3 on my box any more.  And it's great... for a beta.  If
they were calling it a beta... and continuing to support the older fully-
stable version until kde4 reached that point (likely around 4.5 at
current rate), everything would be fine.