[kde-linux] kresource migration tool

Dr. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Wed Sep 30 13:12:30 UTC 2009

Hi Kevin,
On Wednesday 30 September 2009 08:09:14 Kevin Krammer wrote:

> The current output always includes the details about QMYSQL being
> necessary, even if it is present. Unless the test case it marked as "ERROR"
> it should be OK.
>
> Could you copy&paste or attach the full test log?

Please find attached "Akonadi_Report"

> Also check whether you are using a 5.x version of MySQL or an older one
> (there seemed to be a problem if a 4.x version is installed).

I am using mysqld version 5.1.30

I hope you can see any usefull point on this report. mysqld is running. But I
am lost trying to understand the errors. I have the idea, error 4 is telling
my something maybe about permissions, Test 9 - D-Bus registration- could be
a "consequential damage " ?
Appreciating very much your help,
cheers,
Edgar