[kde-linux] 20090629 -- Re: KuickShow under KDE 4

Bruce MacArthur bmacasuru at fastmail.us
Mon Jun 29 17:08:35 UTC 2009

On Monday 29 June 2009 09:00, daniel ogwok wrote:
> please i said i don't want any more messages from you KDE guys
> please stop
> or i will take legal action
> daniel

As others have pointed out to you, there is a proper way in which you
can un-subscribe.  In the unlikely event that the established procedure
simply doesn't work for you, you should try to contact the list-owner
OFF-list, and request the assistance of that person.  ONLY in the event
that such assistance proves to be inadequate do you have any kind of
a "legal case" at all -- and I cannot imagine the attorney who would
even attempt to assist you.  Perhaps you should remember an old
saying -- "The attorney who represents himself -- has a fool for a
client!"

I can hardly imagine that your passing from the list will cause any
tears.

--
布鲁&#26031  麦克阿&#29791
Bruce   Mac Arthur