[kde-linux] KDE 3.4.2: What does the white minus sign in the red circle mean?

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss at iguanasuicide.net
Wed Jan 21 19:18:19 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 21 January 2009, Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com>
wrote about 'Re: [kde-linux] KDE 3.4.2: What does the white minus sign in
the	red circle mean?':
>On Wednesday 21 January 2009 16:45:13 Norberto Bensa wrote:
>> Quoting "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss at iguanasuicide.net>:
>> > I think the
>> > icon is supposed to remind Americans of "Do Not Enter" signs on
>> > roadways.
>>
>> Europe has another sign for that?
>
>No, it would be the same.  I do recall seeing Ignore in one version,
> though it's not in this one.  It didn't work, though.  I'm curious.
> Does it work now?  Which version is that?

I'm using KMail Version 1.9.9 as part of Kontact Version 1.2.9 on KDE
Release 3.5.10, and things are a bit inconsistent.  In the menus, the icon
for ignored is international negation -- red circle + red forward slash;
In the message list and status drop-down, the icon for ignored is "Do Not
Enter" sign.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss at iguanasuicide.net                     ((_/)o o(\_))