[kde-linux] Strange world

skgunn at simnet.is skgunn at simnet.is
Thu Feb 5 10:53:13 UTC 2009

Hi out there

I must have forgot to check off some box somewhere my mailbox is full of letters from linux users. Which is of course good then I know that there are some people out there using it and also having trouble as I'm. I'v been using it for one month and it is great, that is, my networking is not working, the music player (Amrok) does not play any of my 2000 files I used to hear from MediaPlayer, no film has made it yet. My Medion screen shows a wery big screen solution, actually so big that I usualy ca'nt click the buttons on the windows who needs to be answered with ok at the bottom right. But the open office is fine. So my days lurkes on in complet silence wandering around the kubuntu forum, or wihithin the kubuntu 8.1 to get familiar with the system. I can see that the system found my wireless network but dosent seem to use it. But I know that some day, yes some day my friends I will read the forum giggling to my selv over all the simple Questions that floats around. If somone wants to pitty me and help me through, I will be thankful, like pointing me out the artical that helps with the wireless networking. Step one and to the end. I'v wandered around in the world of the Internet like a lost soul with no idea of where to go.

My best regards to you all,
skarphedinn