[kde-linux] Sleeping Display

James Loughner jwrl at suddenlink.net
Mon Aug 31 02:28:43 UTC 2009

Most likely this is the Linux terminal blanker. Not sure how this is
controlled. I'd love to know also since it blanks my screen when
watching movies. It is independent of the GUI screen saver and in fact
if the screen saver is running the screen does not blank. So it appears
to have some sort of interface.

Jim