[kde-linux] Status of KDE 4.1.2?

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 12:27:30 UTC 2008

On Monday 13 October 2008 04:49 am, Thierry de Coulon wrote:
> KDE's "kicker" (if it's really it's name, perhaps it's simply the
panel?)

My understanding is that it's called the "panel" (or that's the name
that the developers seem to prefer to use), but the program that makes
the panel appear and work is called "kicker", so, in a sense, both
names apply.

If you look in the list of running processes, you will find a process
named kicker, nothing named panel (at least in kde 3.4.2).

Randy Kramer
--
I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I created a video
instead.--with apologies to Cicero, et.al.