[kde-linux] Adjusting the KDE 4.1 panel

Beso givemesugarr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 22:05:40 UTC 2008

2008/11/4 kevin kempter <kevin at kevinkempterllc.com>:
> Hi List;
>
> Can I set the KDE 4.1 panel to always be the width of the screen? I'm
> running Fedora 9 in a VM and each time I adjust the screen size I need
> to also change the panel width.
>
> Also, can I move the widgets on the panel, e.g.: I want to move the
> desktop pager to the left side of the panel.
>

> Thanks in advance...

try right click, panel settings. this will open a new line over the
new panel. if you move the mouse over the widgets you'll see a 4
arrows. if you click on the arrows the actual size of the widget will
became visible and you'll be able to move the widgets in the panel.
the width of the panel is adjustable with the blue and green arrows at
the end of the new panel.

--
dott. ing. beso