[kde-linux] KIOExe Permission Denied

Frank K frankk at oregoncoast.com
Tue Jul 8 04:40:31 UTC 2008

      Hello List,

      This may be off topic, and if so, let me know! In that case, a
      hint of where to take this would be appreciated.

      Is this KIOExe a KDE app?

      This error just started since I added Mplayer and Smplayer with my
      Suse 10.2 Yast2.

      Prior to the addition, I could use Noatun to play DVDs. Now that
      is broken too.

      Both apps will play .MOV files from my camera.

      If you're still with me here, the attached text file gives a blow
      by blow account of the errors encountered trying to play a DVD disk.

      TIA

      Frank K