[kde-linux] external Konqueror command

Stuart Norman cyrwyn at wildblue.net
Tue Jan 1 16:40:33 UTC 2008

Changing that in the system menu now opens a new tab in the file manager,
which is permanently running. I run PCLOS 2007 that's upgraded to KDE 3.5.8.
Originally, there was an error in the menu - konq didn't work right from
external links. I'm sure I've seen this work correctly - that the konq that
has the focus will be the one directed to open an external URL in a new tab.
If no webbrowser konq is open I want to click a link and have a new instance
of konq loaded, then all other external links should open in a new tab in
that. Yes, the "open in new tab" is checked in konq settings, but only works
internally. I don't see anything in external app settings that would direct
this command to konq.