[kde-linux] K3B won't burn right?

David Iannucci xqryvahkzy at punchcutter.ml1.net
Sun Aug 31 21:05:47 UTC 2008

> I can also confirm that there is a problem and as far as I'm following
> the related discussionis not on all computers and all burners.
> Disabling the eject option helps most, but I burned recently 2 dvds
> without eject and k3b coulnd't verify.

Thanks to all who responded. I disabled the "eject after writing"
setting and I got a successful burn and verify.  Then I took a couple
other discs I had burned earlier and did md5sum on them, and on the
original ISO file. All match.  So now I have extra copies of Gentoo
2008.0 to give away :-)

Dave