[kde-linux] Context menu freeze

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Wed Sep 19 16:09:47 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 19 September 2007 11:30, Lukasz Klekot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have a problem with the context menu under kde. Every time i use the
> right mouse button to open a context menu in my kde environment, the
> focused application freezes. e.g. the whole desktop or konqueror.
>
> Thank you...
> Lukasz

Hi,

http://blog.i64.pl/PiosBlog/200610/29-linux-keyboard-shortcuts-you-should-know-about/
In case you want to "turn the keypad on the keyboard into the mouse, so you
can control the mouse from keyboard." (using ctrl-shift-num lock, 8,4,6,2, to
move, /,* to click)
This will not solve your problem, but it may point you away or toward the
mouse driver hypothesis.

Good luck		Perry

--
BOFH excuse #160: non-redundant fan failure