[kde-linux] (kde) bluetooth debian sid

Emanoil Kotsev deloptes at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 11:58:41 UTC 2007

Thanks anyway.

I managed it so far to get gnokii (xgnokii) to talk to the Nokia phone and gammu (wammu) to the Sony/Erics K750i. So basically bluetooth works with both of them. and I have more or less full access to phone sservices. I didn't check web or audio services yet. Call and SMS is working fine.

The only problem is that the sync is not working (breaking) and phones are hanging. pretty sh...

I think what you mean by XML in a tar is the WAP format ... may be you are right that there is a problem with it, but I believe it is the driver (syncml) that is buggy.

I will try to get more support there. And if you hear something let me know.

regards

Message: 1