[kde-linux] kde bluetooth debian sid

Emanoil Kotsev deloptes at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 23:05:41 UTC 2007

Patrik, hello

I have the same problem with my Nokia 6021. What kind of phone do you have?

I found out that this is a phone specific problem ... :-( and I want to know if somebody got this working (with NOKIA).

I have also a buziness phone Sony/Ericson and with it it works great ... so I then read that this is a Noki problem ...

I am really thinking to complain  at the EU comission that I am not free to choose the PC OS when I want to use my nokia phone with all it's features ...

I'm also increadably pissed because of this ... hardware and software producers should provide support for systems that have more than lets say 100000 users - what do you think?

regards