[kde-linux] pdf icons in Konqueror

Dale dalek at exceedtech.net
Tue May 22 07:15:34 UTC 2007

Anne Wilson wrote:

> One of the frustrating things is how things that appear to be the same, just
> aren't.  You can never be sure whether it is something introduced (or
> removed) by the distro packagers or something on your system that's causing
> the problem.
>
> Anne

I use Gentoo and you may have hit the problem.  Mine works like it
should and like you want it too.  Funny thing is, I didn't change
anything for it to do it that I can remember.

That was also one of the things I didn't like about Mandrake.  It seems
they wanted to run my system.  If I wanted someone else to run my
system, I could use windoze.  :-O

New distro maybe.  LOL

Dale

--
www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967

Copy n paste then remove the -remove-me- part.