[kde-linux] pdf icons in Konqueror

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Mon May 21 17:53:07 UTC 2007

On Monday 21 May 2007, Peter Wiersig wrote:
> On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 05:01:20PM +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Looks as though I'm stuck, unless I copy them to hard drive.
>
> Have you checked the Location url and checked the corresponding
> protocol in the scrollable tree above the size limiter?
>
> Per default your cdrom would be accessed via media:/ so try to
> check that box in the second tree "Local protocols".

Sorry, Peter, you've lost me.  This is in kcontrol?  Where should I be
looking?  If we're talking KDE Components > File Manager > Previews & Meta
Data, the only box I can see that seems relevant is 'media', and that's
checked.  The size limiter is set to 2.0MB, way bigger than I should need for
this.