[kde-linux] wyse60 emulation in kde

kerryb at basicq.com kerryb at basicq.com
Wed May 9 15:17:06 UTC 2007

I am trying to print from my linux server using a local printer driver
that sends the job to the screen on my linux workstation, and then to the
default printer on the workstation. The program needs wyse60 emulation to
get the job from the screen to the printer. I do not see a place in the
terminal configure to use wyse60 emulation.