[kde-linux] Kmail links

Ernie Schroder schroder at ntplx.net
Sun Mar 18 23:53:10 UTC 2007

I just updated to KDE 3.5.6 and I like it except for the fact that I guess I
overwrote some config files. In file associations html was associated with
konqueror instead of firefox as it had been. OK so I'll use konqueror to open
links in emails until I can get around to editing associations. The problem
is that clicking a link in an emailspawns about 10 kdeinit processes per
second and there seems to be no way to kill it other than to kill X. This
sucks up all of my 2.4 gig processor. I've changed HTML to open with firefox
but I'm wondering if anyone else had seen this. Got a fix?
--
Regards, Ernie