[kde-linux] konsole PATH and LDLIB settings

Hellmut Weber mail at hellmutweber.de
Thu Jul 5 07:20:35 UTC 2007

Hi,

* look at 'konsole --help'
* write a shell script (e.g. 'mysh') to start a shell with the specific
environment you want to use
* start a terminal with 'konsole -e mysh'
IAFAIU you can append parametrs to 'mysh'.

You will have one or two additional shell levels, though.

HTH

Hellmut

Dr. Hellmut Weber         mail at hellmutweber.de
Degenfeldstraße 2         tel   +49-89-3081172
D-80803 München-Schwabing mobil +49-172-8450321
please: No DOCs, no PPTs. why: tinyurl.com/cbgq