[kde-linux] KDE 3.4

Sreelatha G sreetlatha at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:23:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

 I am using KDE 3.4 and I am new to KDE.I have KDE 3.4 on my linux fedore
core4.I was working with KDE with out any problem.
I got a problem when the resolution of my system was changed.From then
onwards when I click on home butoon only the menu bar with location,edit etc
is displayed.
It is not displaying any content of the home folder and even
icons.Iunderstand what is the problem
here.Even Kedit ,KHexEdit etc are also showing only the menu bar.
I tried various thingsbut could not solve the problem.Any body please
suggest me in resolving this problem.

Thanks
Sreelatha