[kde-linux] hi

jorge ricardo vidal salazar jorgefeliz19 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 18 21:52:19 UTC 2007

your webpage says:  January 23rd 2007: KOPETE 0.12.4 RELEASED WITH KDE 3.5.6  why do you speak of kopete and kde 3.5.6 as if they were two different things?  how can i download kopete? after i install it, do I need to download something else?  i want to download the last stable version of kopete. I live in Dominican Republic, I have linux ubuntu 7.04