[kde-linux] Where are the KMenu entries stored on disk?

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:36:52 UTC 2006

On Windows, the Start Menu entries are stored as shortcuts in a folder
heirarchy at some place like C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Start
Menu.

So I used to be able to power-manipulate my Windows menu by going to
that folder directly instead of newbieish drag-and-drop on the menu
itself.

Where are the KMenu entries stored on disk in KDE/Linux? Is the KMenu
Editor the only way to manipulate the KMenu? I sincerely hope not.

Thanks,

Shriramana Sharma.