[kde-linux] Konqueror and canceling a search

Dale dalek at exceedtech.net
Sat Oct 28 19:34:59 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have noticed this happening for quite some time, even in KDE 3.4.  If
I start a search for a file or a file containing certain text then hit
"stop" before it finishes, it locks up and I have to kill it and restart
Konqueror.  Of course, after you do that, if you click on a text file
and want to open it with Kwrite, it fails saying it could not launch
Kwrite, or any other app for that matter.  I have to log out of KDE and
back in to correct this.

Has anybody else had this issue?  Is this a bug or what?

Dale

:-)  :-)