[kde-linux] RES: Want to have multiple users in kopete at once

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Nov 12 00:14:37 UTC 2006

Andrew Walbran wrote:

> On Saturday 11 November 2006 10:09 pm, david wrote:
>> Now that Kopete is updated to 3.5.5.2 and works with AIM again, I
>> checked it. I have no trace of any Chat -> Invite option. There is no
>> menu bar in my chat windows.
> Press Ctrl+M to show the menu.

Ah, very good! Thank you!

Menus appear. With an AIM chat going, there is no Invite option under Chat.

With a Yahoo chat going, there is still no Invite option under Chat, but
there is Chat > Contact > [particular contact] > Invite to Conference
that lets you pick from a Friend list, but the recipients I tried with
apparently didn't receive the invitation. Not sure - I'll try again
later when there's more people on. The list of potential invitees is
restricted to Yahoo contacts.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com