[kde-linux] Configuring Kontact / KAddressBook defaults

John Murphy murphyjj at bigpond.net.au
Tue May 2 12:50:45 UTC 2006

Sorry, should have been clearer.  Open new contact - and the defaults
are HOME whereas I would like WORK.  Where is that stuff set?

Also, just checked with the ROLE and ORGANISATION fields, and they are
right justified; and what I mean is that if I put text longer than the
box, then regardless of how I force it to look before I close it - when
I open it again, those fields are right justified.   Must be a setting
somewhere.

Regards,

johnM