[kde-linux] Compiling KDE applications seperately

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Sat Jun 17 16:13:27 UTC 2006

Op zaterdag 17 juni 2006 18:03, schreef Emon:
> Thanks for the tip guys
>
> But let me see if I got this right...
>
> I have to have the *whole* kdemultimedia pkg source just to to compile
> kmix??
>
> Is there no other way?? maybe just download the kmix source?? I am on a
> very narrowbamd connection :-(
>
> I looked around into the following link
>
> http://lxr.kde.org/source/KDE/kdemultimedia/?v=3.4-branch
>
> but wasn't sure how to proceed..... I mean how do you download an entire
> (kdemultimedia or just kmix) directory?
>
> I usually use kget for downloading files.
> Can anyone help me out??
>
> Thanks again
> Emon

KMix is not a separate program, it's being maintained and and released along
with the whole KDE Multimedia package. To download, you can point your
browser to http://download.kde.org, choose a mirror and download the
appropiate kdemultimedia package for your current KDE version.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)