[kde-linux] kdm login with alternate xorg.conf file

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Tue Jul 25 16:45:50 UTC 2006

On 06/07/25 15:55 (GMT) Pollywog apparently typed:

> On Tuesday 25 July 2006 14:41, Felix Miata wrote:

>> Lots of processing & purging messages on the screen, but no help for the
>> above listed man attempts.

> and 'man 5 xorg.conf' ?

No manual entry for xorg.conf in section 5

> Try running 'mandb --create'   if you have not already done that.

Didn't help.

> Also run 'updatedb' as root

-bash: updatedb: command not found

> followed by 'locate man1', 'locate man2' and so on
> up to man8 to make sure the manual pages are installed.  I think they
> probably are installed but the database was corrupted or never created.

-bash: locate: command not found
--
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409