[kde-linux] Need to create PDF forms

Ralph De Witt ralphdewitt at charter.net
Fri Jan 20 20:14:19 UTC 2006

On Friday 20 January 2006 08:52, Stephan Gromer wrote:
> Dear Ralph,
>
> I don't know if I got you correctly:
>
> Do you want to insert anything in existing PDF files?:
> Have a look at Fast Light PS/PDF Editor (flpsed). It allows to add
> text to existing PDF and PS files and to store the result.
> http://www.ecademix.com/JohannesHofmann/#flpsed
> This page suggests a few other tricks (including flpsed)
> http://applications.linux.com/article.pl?sid=05/01/06/0612209
>
> Do you want to create them yourself?:
> If you want to create a PDF conating forms yourself I think Scribus
> has that feature (at least in 1.2.x) (www.scribus.org.uk)
> See Doc (http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=about2):

Stephan:
Thanks for your reply. Flpsed is what I am looking for. I have paper forms
that I need to fill out and was looking for some way to add the information
to them and save them and print them out. I can scan the form in as a pdf and
then using the information in the article and xpdf and flpsed I should be
able to add my information and save and print it out. This will allow me to
scan in the form once and use it as a template and fill it out multiple
times. Thank you very much for your reply.

--
	Yours,
	Ralph.