[kde-linux] URL file locations in Konqueror

John Blomfield jabfield at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 17 19:28:19 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have generated an html users manual for my application from the
docbook file generated by KDevelop.  However, the style sheet location
and KDE graphic images can only be found by using Konqueror.  The html
location is, for example, href="home:/common/kde-default.css" by
searching I find that "home:/common/kde-default.css is a reference to
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/common/kde-default.css, that is, home: is the
string /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/.  Web browsers other than Konqueror do
not recognize this short cut.

My question is, is it possible to get other Web browsers to recognize
"home:/" or to find out where Konqueror sets up this reference?  I
realise I could change the html files but this would seem a clumsy way
of proceeding.

John Blomfield