[kde-linux] Plastik default on 4.0

Steven Pasternak stevenp500 at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 1 22:33:51 UTC 2006

(this is more of a general message, but I am not on the other kde lists
  ;-) )
Is plastik going to be the default look for KDE 4? I was looking at some
screenshots of Win Vista, and it (no matter how much you hate microsuck)
looks good. Don't get me wrong, plastik is a cool style, but it just
doesn't compete with win vista or OSX. For those of you who haven't seen
it, it is more of a glass-like look. I think that KDE 4 will need a
spectacular new default style to go along with the huge release.
-Steven