[kde-linux] prefix in Kubuntu

Jim Philips briarpatchkid at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 18 21:59:54 UTC 2006

Thanks for the tip. I didn't know about that. But it didn't get me any
further.

checking for KDE... configure: error:
in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE headers installed. This will fail.
So, check this please and use another prefix!
rebus at rebus-desktop:~/Desktop/basket-0.6.0Beta2.1$ kde-config --prefix
/usr

I'm thinking I need to install another package. But I have no idea which one.